Location: New York, NY
Job ID: 772320
· Map the organizational structure of your agency portfolio and build strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers in collaboration with Agency Team leadership.
· Serve as each agency’s ‘go to,’ providing them the materials and insights necessary for them to sell the platform to their clients who are not currently working in the platform.
· Work closely with agency leadership team to ensure agency feedback and needs are incorporated into long-term agency strategy.
· Work with the new business account executives and support teams to ensure new business is set up properly and ramping up in accordance with expectations.
· Align cross-functionally to build presentations, reporting, and other materials necessary to further your mission of obtaining new clients with your portfolio of agencies.
· When it becomes available again, travel to meet with agencies in-person (~25% of the time).
· Meet and exceed financial goals by employing sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and competitive selling while balancing the needs of each agency relationship.
Who you are:
· Thorough understanding of all products and full-funnel solutions offered.
· Understanding of how the platform works and the ability to explain it in everyday terms to an agency or client.
· Keep up to date on product roadmap.
· Help agencies to identify the best solutions for each of their clients and support the roll-out of new products, especially mid/upper funnel.
· Experience building relationships with and selling to agencies.
· Strong communication, influencing, and negotiation skills.
· Strong presentation, analytical skills, and proven ability to leverage data to drive growth.
· Extensive customer acquisition and customer retention experience.
· Ability to develop new relationships with agencies of all sizes.
· Proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals.
· Experience in online and/or offline advertising marketing or direct marketing experience.
· Phone-based sales experience a must.
· Demonstrable knowledge of the ad tech and the online advertising industry.
· Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment.
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams.
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· College degree preferred.
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.