Enterprise Account Executive (Atlanta/Chicago/NYC/Boston)
Location: Atlanta / NYC / Chicago / Boston
Job ID: 355558
Enterprise Account Executive
About the company
They provide a content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, they were built to integrate with modern software. It offers a central hub for structured content, and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters use this technology today to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Building on the growth already achieved by the US based sales team, we are looking for remote Account Executives in Boston, Chicago and New York.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your need to sell obviously! You will need to manage the sales process from prospect to close.
new revenue opportunities and customer enablement initiatives are where you will find the most success.
- Selling with a focus on customers on the East Coast
- Position, negotiate, and close new business ($50-500K ACV) in the North American East Coast territory, while concurrently spearheading expansion opportunities with existing clients.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities. Conduct research, identify key players, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships. Then sustain value-add relationships with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Manage RFI/RFQ requests with internal and customer teams.
- Refine and evolve our "land-and-expand" model in collaboration with Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams.
- Understand the digital experience challenges of prospects and clients while aligning the ROI with those challenges to ensure a value based selling approach
- Work closely with Sales Engineers and Solution Architects to uncover technical challenges and opportunities.
- Develop innovative proposals, position complex pricing structures and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with customer success & marketing teams to ensure that best practices are shared and implemented at the respective customers.
- B2B SaaS selling experience in a closing role
- Experience successfully selling complex technical software
- Experience with a "land-and-expand" sales model
- History selling complex technical solutions to customers who span distinct divisions (e.g. marketing, IT, sales leadership)
- Ability to understand the API and discuss outcomes with multi-threaded relationships across C-level stakeholders highly technical individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of the company: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Company Stock!
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Leader in Recruitment in the Cloud-Based Solution and in the Martec and Retail space.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.