Job ID: 1387700
Our client provides ERP, MES, & CRM software for the process manufacturing and chemical distribution industries that help professionals maximize productivity, use data as a competitive advantage, and drive smarter business growth. By serving as a partner in business improvement, we help modern businesses optimize operations and better serve their customers.
The Data Migration Specialist is an internal position and works with the Implementation and Consulting teams in their current projects. The keys for this role in this order are as follows:
Be an expert in VBA programming, Microsoft Access,SQL (some light programming knowledge), Access Reports and an understanding of ERP and accounting technology, and Process Manufacturing
· Manage multiple data migration projects concurrently.
· Extract data from various database formats, including but not limited to SQL Server, QuickBooks, MySQL, Microsoft Access, and Excel spreadsheets.
· Modify or design reports in Microsoft Access.
· Work closely with stakeholders to understand data requirements and ensure data is accurately mapped to the appropriate fields within our company's ERP data schema.
· Develop and execute data migration plans, including identifying and resolving any data quality issues, to ensure the successful migration of data from legacy systems to the ERP software.
· Collaborate with the Support team during the handoff of the project post-go-live.
· Provide support team with assistance on tickets as needed.
Within the first year of employment, a successful Data Migration Specialist will…
· Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation on data migration procedures, including data mapping, transformation rules, and data validation rules.
· Conduct data analysis to identify patterns and trends and use this information to improve data quality and recommend process improvements to enhance overall data migration efficiency.
· Consistently contribute to the company’s knowledge base.
· 4 Year College degree, business administration, accounting, computer science, mathematics, engineering preferred.
· Microsoft Access, VBA, and/or Microsoft SQL Server database experience
· Knowledge of relational databases and experience writing SQL queries
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Self-directed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional time management
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· This role is remote.
· A standard work week exists but with the understanding that additional time/effort outside the usual parameters can occur based on the overall needs of specific customers.
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency, and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in SaaS technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software, Manufacturing, and more.