Job ID: 1341938
Implementation Consultant / ERP (Remote)
You need to know a few things to qualify for this role.
1. You need to have implemented ERP systems.
2. You need to understand Process Manufacturing and manufacturing in general.
3. You need to be able to work as a team with others.
4. You need to be willing to travel and work hard to meet the customer’s needs.
Our client is a leading provider of ERP & CRM software for the process manufacturing and chemical distribution industries that helps professionals maximize productivity, use data as a competitive advantage, and drive smarter business growth. By serving as a partner in business improvement, we help modern businesses optimize operations and better serve their customers.
The ERP Implementation Consultant works with large customers to configure and implement their ERP application. Through your product knowledge you will guide customers through the implementation process, including determining how best to configure the software to meet customers’ needs, converting data from existing systems, and training users on how to use the solution.
· Manage multiple implementation projects concurrently.
· Develop ongoing rapport with customer project teams.
· Successfully guide customers through complex multi-month implementation projects.
· Evaluate customers’ needs and desired workflows to determine most effective ways to configure the application.
· Train users with various roles at customer site to be able to effectively utilize the software.
· Work with customers’ existing vendors and establish relevant migration plans.
· Troubleshoot application issues that arise during the implementation project.
· Effectively communicate project status to internal and customer stakeholders.
· Navigate and address obstacles that arise during the implementation process.
· Collaborate with the internal support teams during handoff of the project post go-live.
Within the first year of employment, a successful ERP Application Implementation Consultant will…
· Have developed a solid working knowledge of the solutions.
· Be able to utilize their knowledge and troubleshooting techniques to successfully implement new customers.
· Consistently contribute to the companies client knowledgebase and needs.
· 4 Year College degree, business administration, accounting, computer science, mathematics, engineering preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Application implementation experience preferred
· Knowledge of relational databases and experience writing SQL queries
· ERP or manufacturing industry experience preferred
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Exceptional time management
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· This role is remote
· Travel requirements to (primarily) domestic destinations up to 30%
· A standard work week exists but with the understanding that additional time/effort outside the usual parameters can occur based on the overall needs of specific customers.
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in SaaS technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software, Manufacturing and more.
Get personalized help and banking advice from Charter Oak Federal Credit Union. Our team provides a wide range of support services to clients in CT, RI, and MA. Call us at (240) 284-8247 for more information.