Sr Project Manager - Connecticut
Job ID: 1292483
We are working with a private CT-based civil construction company, who seeks a Sr Project Manager (PM) to join their team. This is a permanent hire and includes outstanding benefits.
- Manage large-scale transportation projects ($60-$100MM in size)
- This professional will support all aspects of site/civil engineering projects including performing project scoping, contract development, project and staff management/oversight with site design (e.g., layout, grading, utilities, erosion & sediment controls, etc.), assisting in the preparation of site plans and details; designing stormwater management systems; conducting field meetings; assisting in report and permit writing activities.
- The Project Manager will also be responsible for working with other PMs to assist multidisciplinary projects lead by other groups; and supervising and mentoring a team of civil engineers and support staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with strong site design skills
- Previous project management (contracts, business development, design, QA/QC) experience required
- Connecticut PE license is a plus
- Strong AutoCAD, Civil 3D and HydroCAD knowledge required
- Experience with local & state permitting requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 3wks PTO
- 401(k) match at 4%
- Full health coverage, only pay-in is co-pays
- Job stability: our client has been in business for over 45 years!
For immediate consideration please email or call Toni