Job ID: 1215644
We are in search for a B2B strategic and creative digital marketing professional to work on a contractor basis for a 3–6-month engagement.
The Digital Marketing contractor will be responsible for all things digital advertising including evaluating their existing digital marketing practices and efficacy, developing and designing new strategies, deploying strategies within and through our customer relationship management (CRM) platform, and analyzing the effectiveness, market penetration, persuasiveness, and impact of our digital marketing efforts.
What you will be tasked with:
· Preference toward innovation, critical and analytical thinking, and optimization
· Bias toward action, execution, analysis, and subsequent actions/tests
· Self-starter with ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
· Ability to build, execute, and track with a consistent SEO and UX strategy
· Ability to develop and execute a high-ROI digital marketing program
· Ability to strategize and execute on website optimization, content, landing pages, and associated marketing campaigns
· Experience and ability in developing analytical reports and dashboards to measure the performance of digital marketing activity and historical trends, and ability to translate data and patterns into actionable recommendations to deliver improvements
· Ability to ensure brand alignment and consistency in all digital and social media marketing initiatives and communications
· Hands-on, proven experience in digital marketing and advertising, with experience using a marketing automation platform
· Proven experience driving website/inbound traffic and driving social media campaigns
· B2B experience is preferred
· HubSpot experience is preferred
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.