Job ID: 1213754
We are looking for candidates with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate for this role will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
· Manage day to day activities and campaigns of existing clients, including campaign setup, creative delivery, QA, and reporting.
· Connect with key business executives and stakeholders, including media teams, creative teams, and agencies.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
· Develop new business from existing clients.
· Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
· 3 years minimum experience as Account Manager.
· Experience managing execution of multiple campaigns at the same time.
· Proven ability to develop and grow existing advertiser accounts in advertising / media / related.
· Ad Ops experience – Pixels, tags, tracking, reporting and campaign performance analysis.
· Expertise in advertising technology, in particular programmatic markets (Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
· Experience working for or with agency and/or client programmatic trading teams is a plus.
· Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
· Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (brand-driven, response- driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
· Knowledge of the structure and underlying business priorities of key industry segments (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
· Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
· Ability to interface effectively with key internal management team members.
· Compensation commensurate with experience
· Unlimited PTO
· Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
· 401K with matching
· Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
· Flexible work schedule
· Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
· Grow and develop your skills with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses with the goal to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
· They have been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
· Various perks and discounts
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Specialties: Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.