Client Development Director, Retail Media
Job ID: 1185021
Client Development Director, Retail Media (Remote)
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Retail Media Client Development Director. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of both advertising technology and the e-commerce retail landscape. The Client Development Director will ensure existing retail-specific business repeats and grows by leading the relationship with CPG brands shopper marketing teams and agencies to maximize investment supporting assigned retailer(s). The candidate should understand the CPG and Retail landscape possessing strong service orientation and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Solution sell our Client’s Retail Media offerings by honing in on client needs / challenges and industry trends within offsite monetization
- Hit quarterly and annual activation and growth targets
- Drive pipeline, & meetings leading to CPG revenue growth at both the Shopper & National level
- Maintain relationships with all buying influencers within the client/prospect organization
- Oversee and facilitate sales from proposal through execution
- Comfortable initiating and speaking with executive (CMO, VP Marketing) and mid-level (Digital Marketing, Shopper Marketing, and Sales) marketing professionals at brands and agencies
- Responsible for providing new product/service ideas based on client needs and being an information source with regard to how the Client’s products can provide a competitive advantage
- Responsible for understanding the strategic goals and objectives of each client and developing sales strategies that align with clients’ strategies
- Build and maintain networks, garnering support and getting appropriate buy-in
- Develop and maintain expertise on industry trends, technology, best practices, and regulations of relevance to Retail Media
- Thoroughly understand client’s strategic goals and objectives and translate how the Client’s Retail Media products and solutions align with those objectives
- Maintain Salesforce.com records for all key account activity
- Manage travel expenses and budgets, in line with Company policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of direct sales experience ideally in retail media, advertising or technology.
- Proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
- Ability to navigate and collaborate with other internal and external departments to produce positive results
- Self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal performance of campaigns for all clients.
- A track record of proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Taking Initiative: Takes charge and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry and retail/ecommerce environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Google Suite
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Leader in Recruitment in the Cloud-Based Solution and in the Martec space.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.