Vice President of Alliances and Strategic Partnerships
Job ID: 1090859
This position is responsible for the creation of growth-oriented alliances and partnerships. The candidate will identify, recruit, and manage partner relationships, including the development of measurable partner plans. The successful candidate will achieve annual sales targets surrounding the company’s products and services sold exclusively through partners such as Consultants, Systems Integrators, Software Companies, Cloud Partners, Technology Alliances, and Resellers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop long-term vision and goals and strategies for company growth through partnerships.
- Identify ideal partner candidates and establish win/win value proposition for partners
- Responsible for securing external partnerships including contacting top leaders, securing appointments, developing proposals, making presentations, and negotiating business deal points to contract completion
- Cultivate relationships with Consultants, Systems Integrators, Software Companies, Cloud Partners, Technology Alliances, and Resellers with a focus on growing subscription revenue
- Execute strategic and tactical partner plans with specific measurable objectives
- Develop channel management methodologies and best practices and train our business partners to ensure partner objectives are executed and managed
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders at partner companies to ensure that all parties are satisfied with progress and outcome of partnerships
- Maintain constant awareness of market, competitor activities, and recognize trends that develop
- Maintain accurate customer sales records, forecasts, expense plans, and budgets
- Achieve or exceed your annual revenue plan
- Sustained track record of goal attainment
- 5+ years of professional experience working in similar roles
- Prior software experience… Revenue Growth Management (RGM), Sales, Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Loyalty/CRM/CDP, and eCommerce
- Predictive Analytics, Optimization experience is a major plus.
- Start-up experience desired
- Software as a Service success critical
- Working knowledge of retail, CPG, hospitality, and other relevant sectors
- Deep Rolodex of executive contacts… CXO, particularly with key business personas
- Clear, established network on LinkedIn…must be socially active, and influential
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at the senior executive level, and their business, analytics, and IT teams
- Experience working with resources around the globe (on-shore / off-shore)
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a super-charged start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar relevant experience
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software