Client Development Executive, Emerging Brands (remote)
Job ID: 1007778
Client Development Executive, Emerging Brands - remote
The Client Development Executive, Emerging Brands, effectively sells our client’s lines of products including digital, programmatic, social influencer, digital load to card and analytical services to targeted accounts in the emerging segment within the CPG industry. Will possess a broad and in-depth knowledge of the company's products and services to identify and obtain new accounts and grow existing relationships.
- Identify new accounts, contacts and key decision makers (primarily within the CPG industry)
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for strategic accounts both internally and externally
- Consultative selling approach
- Determine Client business needs
- Strategically formulate and communicate business opportunities
- Utilize and present data as an aid in selling programs
- Mine existing accounts for expansion opportunities across the company’s portfolio
- Secure calls/meetings for Client Strategy & Development team
- Presents to the client the company’s portfolio of products & solutions
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Document all opportunities in salesforce.com and manage follow up and client communications
- Provides support and assistance to manager and other inside sales team members as needed
- Experience with digital promotions/digital media industry highly preferred within the CPG industry
- Minimum of 2-4 years related work experience in an inside/outside sales capacity and/or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the major responsibilities/essential functions of the position.
- Ability to travel up to 10-25% as needed
- Bachelor Degree and or related work experience
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Vision & Strategy: Takes a long-term view and builds a shared vision with others while positioning the organization for future success by identifying new opportunities, formulating objectives and priorities, and implementing plans consistent with the long-term interest of the organization in a global environment.
- Adaptability: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Accountability: Sets clear goals, objectives, expectations, and responsibilities and monitors the process, progress and results to hold self and others accountable for measurable actions and results.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent. Verbal & Nonverbal, Written, Active Listening. Persuasion & Negotiation
- Influence: Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients
- Skills: Make Connections, Social Perceptiveness, Client & Business Insight/Consultative Selling, Time Management, Organization, Planning & Research, Attention to Detail
Benefits included -
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, vision, FSA, HSA and more!
To learn more please contact Toni Pantuosco (617) 777-0801