Job ID: 386285
Our client is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. They are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, Subscription Management, and Payment gateways.
As part of recent growth, we are seeking an experienced/seasoned Account Executive, to become part of a stellar sales team of fun-spirited, A-players. You will find an environment of deep learning, growth and success because their leadership team is killer!
Working with a broad cross-section of vertical and market segments, across the US, the Account Executive will strengthen awareness, close new sales opportunities, and achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets via a well-managed sales pipeline. The Account Executive must have a consultative approach, be technically savvy and work strategically with their target market to understand the prospects’ business objectives and determine how the platform can support these objectives, by providing recommendations on the best way forward.
This person will need to be comfortable working in an outbound environment. The successful candidate will be someone who is focused on winning, self-motivated, a pure hunter, hungry for new business success and accountable for their goals and known for being autonomous with a positive attitude and understand the Recurring Billing space well. They say the best sellers know their competitor's value prop as well as they know your own.
This role will suit a very driven, hungry and clever sales hunter who wants to prove themselves in an ambitious, energetic environment.
On a typical day, you will...
· Consistently meet & exceed sales quota. They are a team of A-Players!
· Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead and share how the technology works to meet their needs.
· Articulate the value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the competitive landscape.
· Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
· Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
We hope you’ve got...
· Consistent success with sales quota attainment.
· Exceptional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
· Experience in driving B2B sales growth preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred).
· Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level.
· Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.
· Any global experience will help the candidate.
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Leader in Recruitment in the Cloud-Based Solution and in the Martec and Retail space.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.