Job ID: 1104470
Our client is the leader in digital experience analytics. They are dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Founded in 2012, they have grown to be a global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and others..
2022, raised $600M in funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B.
The Strategic Account Advisor is a unique opportunity to shape the mission of a new business. You will be working closely with the North American regional VP, and Account executives as a Strategic business advisor exploring huge companies in verticals like the public sector, BFSI, aeronautical, and B2B to name a few.
We are looking for highly talented and passionate Individuals who can effectively articulate how & why our solutions can help transform customers’ business and exceed their business growth goals.
The Strategic Account Advisor role is an exciting blend of frontline execution and long-term strategic thinking, planning, and execution. Your primary responsibility will be to work with the biggest and most important sales opportunities across North America, engaging with C-level customers and providing structure, insight, and leadership to help sales teams drive opportunities over the finish line.
What you'll do
· You can be involved throughout or in selected parts of a sales cycle, depending on where you identify the highest value creation potential:
· Defining account-level strategies based on customer pain points, strategic priorities, and value creation potential
· Articulate how technology can help digitally transform customer experiences, and thus also our customers' businesses
· Building and delivering compelling investment justifications to secure budget for solutions
· Creating attractive commercial structures and negotiation strategies, and driving negotiations alongside sales teams to a successful close
· Creating and delivering C- level compelling presentations as basis for strategic technology decisions
Secondly, in your capacity as an ex-management consultant, you will gain the trust of your management and advise them in strategic direction and topics critical to your location.
Who you are
· Extensive experience in corporate, business, and operational strategy gained at a Top Tier Strategy Consulting Firm
· MBA Degree would be a huge plus
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills essential
· Ability to create, quantify insights and effectively communicate recommendations to CxOs
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects with cross-functional team to tight deadlines
· Strong influencing capabilities combined with self-leadership potential
· Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable running an initiative in a fast-paced software company
Why you should join!
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources, and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast-growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You can interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone!
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.