Location: NY, USA
Job ID: 1076178
Sales Administration and Account Management
Our client is a small, entrepreneurial, and professional sourcing company that helps manufacturers solve supply chain shortages in semiconductors and other electronic parts. They have been in business since 1984.
Collaborate with the CEO, with a focus on purchasing and sales. They will train the right person to join a dynamic team and give a lot of room for advancement. They are a small business, so the ideal candidate will help with sales, purchasing and general office work.
1) Sales Administration: Become an expert in their ERP system and enter prices, process orders, and maintain current records. Use your excellent communication skills to follow-up on quotes and sell.
2) Purchasing: Lead the purchasing effort by calling suppliers to get pricing and negotiate prices to get the best deal.
3) General Office work: Collaborate with the team to help with general office work.
Purpose of the role:
Collaborate with Purchasing and Sales and help our clients resolve supply chain issues. Learn the business and support the team with administrative tasks.
· Resolve supply-chain issues related to material shortages.
· Develop relationships with suppliers and negotiate prices to get the best deal.
· Respond to client requirements.
· Maintain and manage quote and sales records in our enterprise system. Facilitate order fulfillment.
· Use your excellent communication skills to follow-up on quotes.
· Learn order management
General Office Work
· Collaborate with the team to help with general office work.
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.