Job ID: 1053963
Product Manager, Martech
The Product Management team drives strategic and exciting Martech products that bring together the world’s biggest brands, content creators, paid social advertising, and unique shopper experiences to drive retailer outcomes. The social commerce and shopper experience platforms power campaign execution and performance monitoring for customers, internal teams, influencers, and agencies, integrating with TikTok, Instagram, ShopperSync™, and more.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for customer discovery, experimentation, strategic roadmap planning, and product development. You will collaborate with other Product Managers across the Martech division to build products that deliver outcomes for our brand and retail customers. Additionally, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and Software Engineering to define and prioritize user stories in the backlog, delivering releases regularly following an agile methodology.
The Product Manager is responsible for defining, managing, and communicating features based on the quarterly and annual roadmap as defined by the Product Management team as a whole. The ideal candidate should bring a deep understanding of product development, ideally including experience in social media or influencer marketing, to inform platform strategy and the innovation roadmap. In addition, they should effectively identify solutions that translate business needs into technical requirements.
· Research emerging market trends
· Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
· Identify products and features that deliver outcomes and align with the Company’s vision and strategy.
· Assist with reporting visualization and storytelling to ensure data products present easily digestible and actionable data to users.
· Use user and product performance data to inform future product iterations
· Functional QA testing of platform products and triage issues as needed.
· Participate in Agile Ceremonies extensively with Engineering.
· Gather Requirements and document user stories in the backlog.
· Create wireframes to communicate UX.
· Occasionally create UI mockups
Project Management (20%)
· Identify and remove roadblocks for new influencer products or enhancements to existing influencer products.
· Collaborate with Product Marketing on “Go To Market” tasks including collateral; Sales and Solutions Manager training; and coordinating deliverables for launch from key stakeholders.
· Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
· Work with partners on integrations that add value to the Social Commerce and Shopper Experience suite of products.
· 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably with B2B products (5+ for Senior Product Manager)
· Proficient in tools to create presentations, flowcharts, mockups, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to speak confidently about the product and value proposition
· Ability to clearly articulate the product vision and get consensus from multiple stakeholders
· Experience defining epics and user stories in an agile environment using tools such as Jira
· Experience working with software engineers to clarify requirements and drive velocity
· Experience with data tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI, etc.
· Knowledge of software development practices, including an understanding of APIs, etc.
· Ability to understand and write SQL queries is a plus
· Experience with social media platforms and influencer marketing is a plus
· Experience working with CPG manufacturers or retailers is a plus
· Travel required (5%)
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.