Product Marketing Manager - Social Commerce
Job ID: 1022754
Product Marketing Manager - Social Commerce (Remote)
The Product Marketing Manager - Social Commerce is responsible for leading and overseeing all activities related to the planning and execution of the go to market strategy to support all Social Commerce products (messaging, social add-to-cart, influencer marketing, paid social advertising).
This individual works with other members of the product strategy team to ensure that all SC solutions meet the current requirements and business needs of our clients and the consumer. The individual has deep knowledge of market and industry trends and can translate these into product strategy elements.
The Product Marketing Manager serves as liaison with the Sales team to ensure that the proper language and materials are used when interacting with current and potential customers and to support the “Go To Market” strategies for the product. The individual is also responsible for the execution of the marketing plan in collaboration with the Outbound Marketing team, for activities such as development of marketing collateral, thought leadership, and event support, etc.
- Collaborates with the Outbound Marketing team in the development of marketing collateral, planning and execution of marketing events and other marketing related activities
- Collaborates with the sales and account teams to gather current and potential client feedback and voice-of-customer to inform product strategy
- Collaborates with Product Intelligence team to establish Total Addressable Market (TAM), Serviceable Addressable market (SAM) and Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM)
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to plan and execute media and PR campaigns to support the product
Project Management 40%)
- Develops roadmap candidates in partnership with platform product team for Social Commerce
- Supports product team in conceptual development, testing, requirements identification, pipeline creation and sales alignment
- Aligns operational stakeholders in executional support needs
- Trains the sales team on key value proposition and market fit
- Identifies market fit for pricing model and develops actual pricing through testing and collaboration with analyst resources.
- Creates selling rules and scaling plans
- Collaborates on thought leadership pieces to promote solutions and further establish the company as an industry expert in Social Commerce
- Conducts market research to identify market, industry and shopper trends to better inform the product strategy.
- Understands and can support requests related to the competitive environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of related work experience in the Social Media Marketing space
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Collaboration: Works collaboratively with others to achieve group goals and objectives.
- Accountability: Sets clear goals, objectives, expectations, and responsibilities and monitors the process, progress and results to hold self and others accountable for measurable actions and results.
- Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to ## pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.