Location: Chicago, TX
Job ID: 1022252
We seek a proven U.S.-focused rainmaker. The selected candidate will be a team player with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
• Actively seek new business opportunities.
• Connect with key business executives and stakeholders.
• Develop new business from existing clients.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Negotiating account contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• 3-5 yeas of proven ability to develop and close new agency and advertiser accounts in the advertising / media / related vendor space. • Significant expertise in advertising technology - social (Facebook, YouTube) and programmatic markets (DSP / Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
• Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
• Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising / marketing communications (brand-driven, response-driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
• Basic knowledge of the structure and underlying business priorities of key industry segments (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
• Demonstrated ability to execute a solution sales approach.
• Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
• Ability to interface effectively with key internal management team members.
• Experience developing budgets and managing to revenue KPIs.
Compensation commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
401K with matching
Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
Flexible work schedule
Certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.