Job ID: 1019417
Client Success Manager
Our client is a fast-growing startup company providing Hyper-Personalized Dynamic Creative technology for Digital, Social, and Advance-TV Advertising and they are looking for a talented and experienced Client Success Manager
Our client is a fast-growing startup company providing Hyper-Personalized Dynamic Creative technology for Digital, Social, and Advance-TV Advertising. They’re looking for a talented SaaS oriented client success manager.
Our client seeks a team player with SaaS experience who is advertising agency oriented, client-centric, energetic, and highly motivated to join their Client Success Team. The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned agencies ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with their agency clients alongside Account Managers, Sales, Ad Operations, Creative, and Product teams to ensure growth and that their services are delivered successfully.
· Onboard and build relationships with assigned advertising agency clients, implementation support, workflow efficiency and continually provide them with a positive, client-centric attitude
· Provide proactive strategy with assigned agency accounts by utilizing current and new features of the Platform
· Work with advertising agency clients to upsell, strategize, and ensure they are leveraging the features and capabilities of the Platform effectively, and finding value in our client’s services
· Become an expert on the platform and services and educate their advertising agency clients on the implementations, workflows, as well as the use and benefits of our products
· Work closely with Account Managers, Sales, Marketing, Ad Ops, Product, and other technical teams to educate and identify ways to improve, streamline and upsell product
· Be an agency advocate while capturing client feedback and reporting requests to Account Management and Development teams
· Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure agency satisfaction, renewal, and growth
· Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes and workflow
· Manage agency retention and renewal, and drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
· 2-5 years of experience in an advertising agency facing role, such as Client/Customer Success, Client/Customer Support or Account Management
· Experience in client onboarding and implementation of SaaS (Self Service) platforms
· Possess strong communication skills with excellent presentation skills
· Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
· Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
· Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
· Excellent multitasking and project management skills
· Prior experience in Ad-tech and marketing technologies with a desire learn new technologies
· Ability to understand and articulate the product
· Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
· Experience with Adobe, Ad-tech SaaS, Asana and Salesforce a plus
· Compensation commensurate with experience
· Unlimited PTO
· Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
· 401K with matching
· Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
· Flexible work schedule
· Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), great office culture + much more!
· Various perks and discounts
· Our client has been certified as a “Greatest Place to Work” for 2021-2022!
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.