Job ID: 1018939
District VP, Client Development – Agencies
Summary: You find fulfillment in motivating others and observing them achieve their goals. When others are faced with obstacles, you are the first to swoop in and help problem solve. In the past you have been an
individual contributor but prefer leading others. You thrive in a dynamic environment and maintain a growth mindset. You are results oriented and understand the importance of data collection and data analysis. You demonstrate excellent leadership and negotiation skills and are a true “out-of-the-box” problem solver. You have a strong understanding of the digital media landscape and extensive experience selling to or working with media agencies and strategic engagement with partners at all levels of the organization. You will lead a team of Client Development Directors who are responsible for strategic engagement with senior leaders at media agencies across the US, representing the company’s portfolio of media solutions (including display, CTV and social commerce). Your team’s focus is on forging strategic relationships which build upon existing business to open new opportunities for growth.
· Leads team in developing account strategies and growth objectives to set revenue goals that meet or exceed business plans.
· Identifies, analyzes and implements hiring, training and coaching strategies to increase sales performance of assigned sales territory.
· Coordinates Sales and Client Services/Client Operations to ensure successful execution for assigned clients and services.
· Interfaces with other departments to identify and troubleshoot issues that impact successful delivery of digital media campaigns.
· Ensures direct reports work closely with sales and service team members (i.e., Client Development Managers, Solution Experts, Account Representatives, Account Analysts, etc.) to ensure smooth day-to-day client satisfaction.
· Secures resources, provides in-depth industry, market, and segment knowledge to team members
· Identifies opportunities and business issues to shape account strategy
· Maintains an in-depth knowledge of clients’ and prospects’ business as it pertains to their use of the products and services.
· Identify areas for product enhancements and process improvement which will increase opportunities and revenue, client satisfaction and sales efficiency and work with sales leadership and peers in marketing, product, sales enablement and operations to implement and optimize.
· Captures and communicates Voice of Customer and competitive information/insights to Client Services, Marketing and Product.
· Maintain sales database for Customer & Prospect Opportunities
· Completes reporting requests for Leadership Team Members and any other departments as needed
· Bachelor Degree in Business or a related field
· 7-10 years of experience in digital media sales, planning and/or buying
· 3-5 years leading a sales team, preferably in digital media sales
· Deep understanding of programmatic media, including display, Connected TV, Digital Out-of-Home
· Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
· Proficient with CRM tools (Salesforce.com preferred)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Proficient in Google Suite
· Additional core competencies:
o Conflict Management
o Building Collaborative Teams
o Vision and Strategy
o Business Acumen
o Influential Communication
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications
associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
· Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
· Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
· Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to ## pounds.
· Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
· Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety
About the search firm running this search:
A Recognized Recruiting Leader in Enterprise Software.
Sourcing top talent is a lot more than just filling seats. It’s about identifying the best and brightest the industry has to offer and matching your needs with their wants in a career change. We leverage the candidate’s talents to enhance your company's long-term success. As a full-service executive search firm for the information technology sector, Woodbridge World Wide knows what it takes to attract and retain top talent in a changing business landscape. When you become our client, we strive to recognize what you are looking for in your hire/s and also take the time to learn the process that you would like to follow. Our founder worked in the industry in a sales capacity. He knows what it takes to be successful and what it takes to hit a sales quota. We understand what it’s like to make a career change and can relate our own life experiences to the candidate and client alike. Woodbridge World Wide provides retained, contingency and priority search services for all client-facing positions in the IT niche. As our client, you can expect consistently superior service delivered with the core value of our company: Partnership!
Specialties: Recruitment, Recruitment in Commerce technology, Retail, MarTech, Marketing Technology, Retail Technology, Enterprise Software.